Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is ERIC?
- This database, from the Education Resource Information Center, contains research literature on all topics related to education. Start here first for all your education related research.
- Contains full text for thousands of journals, including many peer-reviewed titles.
How do I access ERIC?
You can access this online index/database in a number of ways. Here are a few:
- Via the Articles section of these Research Guides:
- Via the Bethel Libraries Web Page:
- Locate the Research Databases by name section
- Click on E