Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Get Research Help
Check here for hours that the University Library is open.
• (651) 638-6224
Call the Library's Reference Desk for research help.
Email your research questions to a librarian at the RefDesk.
Chat with a Librarian
Get live help from a research librarian by clicking Ask a Librarian on the right side of this page.
Make an Appointment
Request a face-to-face appointment with a reference librarian to get personalized research help.
This page is a helpful starting point for learning more about library services and resources.
Welcome, CAPS General Studies and Associate of Arts Students!
This guide from the Bethel University Library is here to help with your research projects.
- Use the Resource Types tab to learn about books, journals, and other sources available to you.
- Check out the Searching tab to find resources for your papers.
- The Locating tab will help you find out if items are available in Bethel's libraries.
- Do you need help choosing scholarly resources? Check out the Evaluating tab.
- When you are ready to write your paper/project, try our Writing/Citing tab for help with APA style and RefWorks.
More resources are available at the library's main web site.
If you need research help, please don't hesitate to contact us! My contact information is listed on the right side of this page. If I'm not immediately available, you can contact the Bethel University Library by phone, email, or chat.