Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
My Library Accounts
This page contains information on your library accounts:
What Is My ILLiad Account For?
- Request articles Bethel does not have in full text
- Request books Bethel and its partner libraries (CLIC libraries) do not have
- Opting into the library's mailing services
How Do I Set Up My ILLiad Account?
- If you have never set up your account before, navigate to the ILLiad login page and complete the form that will load (see spefic instructions below this screenshot).
Click to view full size
- Enter personal information, making sure to use your Bethel email address.
- Make sure to select "Unversity Library" as your home library.
- If you plan to come to campus, set "Loan Delivery Method" to "Hold for Pickup". If you would like to opt into mailing services, set it to "Mail to Address" and provide a current mailing address.
- Your campus will be "University" and your status "Univ Student/CAPS/GS"
How Do I Change My Personal Information? (e.g., opting into mailing services)
- Log in to ILLiad
- In the left column under tools, look for "Change Personal Information"
- You will see a screen like the one pictured in the account setup screenshot above--change the Loan Delivery Method to "Mail to Address" in the dropdown menu and provide a current mailing address
- Click "Submit Information"
What Is My RefWorks Account For?
- Use it to sign into the RefWorks citation management tool
How Do I Set Up My RefWorks Account?
- Click on the RefWorks access link
- When the RefWorks login page appears, click on Sign Up for an New Account
- When the Sign up for RefWorks page appears, enter your Bethel email address, and click on Check
- When the the Good news! RefWorks is available at Bethel University page appears, enter a password (must be at least 6 characters)
- Click on Sign Up
- An activation email will be sent to your email address
- Click on the activation link to confirm your new RefWorks account
- When the Welcome to RefWorks page appears:
- Fill in your name
- Select the area of Bethel University with which you are affiliated
- Select your role
- Click on Next
- You have the option of watching a short Save to RefWorks tutorial by clicking on Next, or of clicking on Skip Tutorial
- If you have chosen to view the tutorial, keep clicking on Next until you reach the end; then click on Done
- When RefWorks opens, it will show you a tip in a blue window. You may do as the tip suggests, or close the window by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of the window