Look for a theatre job using this terrific online resource. Requires setting up a personal account, using the instructions linked below, and a "coupon code" found on this page.
Italian Comedians--Antoine Watteau--image from ARTstor
Welcome to our guide to Theatre research at the Bethel University Library. Use the tabs above as starting points for finding various kinds of information about any aspect of theatre. More resources are available from the library site. This guide is by no means exhaustive. While we hope it will help you as you research on your own, it is not intended to substitute for personal assistance, which is available throughout much of the week. If you find that you're not getting the kind of thing you need, don't hesitate to get in touch with us for direct help. Find my profile and contact info on the right of this page. If I'm not immediately available when you need help, you can get help here--email, phone or IM.
**Plays! (lots and lots of plays)
**Scenes—monologues, duos, etc.
**Books--Reference collection (main floor):
* Plot summaries and critical analysis of plays
* Playwright bio info
* Theatre encyclopedias and guides
* Indexes to plays in anthologies
* Costume/Fashion encyclopedias
* Theatre directories
* Period histories, i.e. American Decades; Daily Life in. . .
**BooksMain Collection (2nd floor):
* Plays—individual and anthologized
* Books about every aspect of theatre—playwrights; periods; theatre history; design: stage, lighting, sound, costume
**Theatre Journals—in print and online