Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is Scopus?
Scopus offers broad coverage of scientific, technical, medical, and social sciences literature, including:
- Historical materials published by the American Chemical Society, Institute of Physics, American Physical Soc., & American Institute of Physics
- Nature (back to 1869) and Science (back to 1880)
- 100% Medline title coverage
Use Scopus to find how many citations an article or author has received.
Quickly review the main journals and authors in your area of interest.
How do I access Scopus?
- Go To Scopus
Bethel user name and password needed for off-campus access
- Via the Library's Web Page:
- From the Bethel University Libraries home page
- Scroll down to Research Databases
- Under searching for Research Databases by name, click on the S
- Scroll down to Scopus and click on the word
- Under searching for Research Databases by subject
- Next to Best Bets, you can choose Biology, Chemistry, Human Kinetics & Applied health Science, Nusring, or Physics & Math to find a link for Scopus.
- Click on Scopus
- Enter your search terms in the search box
- Click Search
Optimized for Firefox
For best results, use Firefox to view this guide.