The publications list:
- Allows you to browse the list of periodicals that are indexed in Academic Search Premier
- Provides a list of the years for which only an abstract is available and the years for which full text is available
- Provides a description of the periodical (e.g. Whether or not it is peer-reviewed, its intended audience, the subjects that it covers, etc.)
- Allows you to browse the "table of contents" (and sometimes the full text) of the issues of a specific periodical title
NOTE: This feature is NOT good for efficient/effective comprehensive subject searching
To browse the publications list for a particular journal/magazine:
- Click on at the top of the page.
- Enter the publication's name in the Browsing: Academic Search Premier--Publications box and click Browse
- From the list of publications, click the appropriate title
- The range of years indexed/full text, subjects covered, peer reviewed status, and more will display.
To view articles from a particular issue of the magazine/journal, click on the link for the appropriate year and issue