An alert is a way for you to save a search and get email notification of any new records that have been found in the database that match your search criteria as new records are added. It's a great way to stay current without having to redo previous work!
To Save a Search Alert:
- Sign In or Create an Account
- Perform a search on a topic of your choice.
- Click on Alert / Save / Share
- Click on Email Alert or RSS Feed
- Enter an email address, choose settings, or copy the RSS feed URL into a feedreader such as GoogleReader.
- Click on Save Alert to create your alert.